Mt Hood Oregon Summer Ski Racing Camps ONLY $195 Per day!
If you’re searching for the best ski camp, you have just found it, you’ll really enjoy discovering everything that our Mt. Hood ski racing camp NASC has to offer. This top-tier training facility and private campus features every conceivable amenity, including access to Oregon’s highest mountain, Mt.Hood. We offer a range of Mt. Hood summer ski camps, including Mt Hood summer ski camps for kids and adults.
FOUR MAJOR COMPONENTS THAT SEPARATE NASC FROM THE OTHER CAMPS
ONLY NASC OFFERS A 10 DAY PROGRAM THAT OTHER CAMPS DON’T OFFER. STARTING AT $1995 OR ONLY $195 A DAY!
1. NASC in conjunction with the Timberline snow cat operators build a custom wave track each season that helps facilitate proper movement patterns for running GS and Slalom courses. NASC is the only camp that invests the time and money to do this because NASC coaches have the understanding of the modern teaching methodology. We understand how utilize terrain to build modern offensive/ attacking movement patterns to facilitate modern movements skill development. The athletes challenge their balance by the terrain we build not by skiing courses on terrain that is too steep, that develop defensive movement patterns.
2. NASC has a low athlete to coach ratio, 6-1 to allow the coaches to address the individual needs of each athlete. Using athlete centered coaching the coaches can quickly access the athletes motivation, level of understanding, movements and equipment. Our coaches then custom tailor an plan to facilitate proper changes for each athlete. NASC coaches are USSA/PSIA trained on modern teaching methodology and are not just retired ski racers that do not necessarily know how to coach or teach.
NASC understands that being a ski racer and having the skills and knowledge to coach are two different paths. We hire only the best and our philosophy is safety, fun and learning…in that order.
3. NASC coaches understand the importance of cross training to build confidence and balance needed to improve fundamental skill development and use fun adventure after ski activities to do this. NASC athletes go rock climbing, wind surfing, mountain biking, white water rafting, play field sports, golf and hiking for recovery, re-generation and fun!
4. NASC CAMPUS – NASC owns two acres of river front property on the Salmon river at the Salmon River Reserve. This is where our lodging is located and many of our after-ski activities take place. The NASC campus is private, safe, secluded, and in harmony with nature, next to a 27 hole golf course in Welches, Oregon our campus is second to none.
When you choose our ski racing camp, you’ll access professional coaching of the most impressive caliber, and you’ll hone your skills to become the best skier/racer than you can possibly be. When it comes to choosing world-class coaching services that will highlight your athletic attributes and give you the tools to overcome any barriers to success, NASC racing ski camp is truly second to none. Real Coaches, Real Racing
SUMMER SKI CAMPS TEN DAY CAMPS
June 11 – July 12
We offer three Mt. Hood ski racing camps which have two different formats, Full program or Day program.
GS and SL session
This is original famous concept which includes 4 days of GS, rest day and 3 days of Slalom training. TRAIN ON OUR CUSTOM WAVE TRACK…… ONLY AT NASC!
This program includes everything except for your airline ticket:
- Gate training
- Lift tickets
- Video analysis
- All afternoon activities
- Food (3 meals a day)
- Transportation to and from the airport, around the camp and to and from the ski area
- 24/7 supervision
Day program –
Meet Coach at the top of the race course at 8:15 am daily
- Gate training
- Lift tickets
- Video analysis
- All afternoon activities (except rafting)
Food package in “Day Program” available for extra fee
Double and Multi Sessions
Our most popular program! While following a similar format as the 10 day program, the extra time allows the skiers to take a slower pace. The double session campers get even more repetition and practice time to hone and retain their skills. The double session includes ski race training and in between sessions camping at the Oregon coast! Double and multi sessions are most popular with the returning campers as they know the fun, value, adventure and opportunity for maximum improvements cannot be found anywhere else but NASC.
NASC OFFERS TEN DAY CAMPS! YOU GET MORE AT NASC THAN ANY OTHER CAMP!
Master Racers/ Adults
This program includes same agenda as a Day Camp. It is designed for adults and masters racers who have their own lodging.
$2495 / 11 June – 20 June / GS and SL Full Program
$1995 / 11 June – 20 June / GS and SL Day Program
$2495 / 22 June – 1 July / GS and SL Full Program*
$1995/ 22 June – 1 July / GS and SL Day Program
$2495 / 3 July – 12 July / GS and SL Full Program*
$1995 / 3 July – 12 July / GS and SL Day Program
* Additional Costs:
Special trip to airport…$150 (if flights cannot be scheduled in our 10 am to 3 pm arrival and departure window, or on an unscheduled airport day)
Unaccompanied Minor fee…$100 ( for younger children who are required to fly as UM by the airlines. This policy varies from airline to airline ).
Rafting optional $80 extra fee